Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spotlight

I can count on my 3 fingers the amount of times I have cried from television, and even then I don't know if it counts because most of the time I watch television to keep from crying and those three times it didn't work. So the tears either came from the Katie/huble breakup or the horrible life experience

Very often I dress up for school like it's a fashion show because I can't find a reason not to.

My friends find it weird that I haven't put any thought into my dream wedding. Actually, I have put thought, one thought: ELOPE.

I dream about being younger and I dream about being older but I don't dream about being here. Who does?

There's no way to swing it, Sourkraut is a STRANGE food.

I want for people to know how I feel but I am afraid to voice it.

I have HATED Blue's Clues since the beginning of that dumb cracked out homosexual running around singing redundant songs about Crack and San Francisco.

I would rather be over accessorized than the opposite.

Barack Obama is the man. It's possible that I'm single because I only have eyes for 1 man. And guess what? He's liberal. And guess what? He rocks America corrupted and debt-ridden socks off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 words:

MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK