My Favorite Parts were:
- Staying at the amazing Renaissance Hotel in downtown Seattle
- Drinking from the fountains of Seattle's Best Coffee (Triple Chocolate for the girls and Passion Tea for myself)
- Shopping at the Nordstrom Flagship and Humongous Nordstrom Rack (on 3 separate occasions)
- Eating at every top YELP rated restaurant we could lay our eyes on
- Making friends with the famous fish throwers in Pike Place Market
- Being hit on every 7 seconds because my friends are beautiful
- Meeting a cab driver who offered to be our personal driver next time we come to town
- Having Sunday brunch on Bainbridge Island
- Dancing our hearts out in Belltown with the most beautiful people in the country (and meeting my soul mate/ new long distance lover)
- Eating atop the Space Needle for a late Saturday dinner, and then returning (for FREE) on Sunday to see the city on an abnormally clear day
- Taking a walking food tour around Pike Place Market and tasting everything from Fruit to Cheese to Smoked Salmon
- Eating a lot and compensating by walking 50,000 steps (Thank you FitBit) in sunny 70 degree weather
- And finally, hanging out with Carly and Kyria who make me laugh harder than anyone ever did.
I think we belong there.