Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand

I'm sitting here in apartment #417 which according to the lease, and the amount of money I have spent, is mine. Listening to Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. Have you ever actually listened to the words of that song? It is empowering. Empowering like an Alanis song. Empowering like of course I'm going to think about why I decided to move here and do this and risk this but I feel like I am writing a book so I can make it end exactly how I want.

3 comments:

Kyria M Dial said...

i'm kinda wondering all that too and now i am listening to Unwritten and just waiting for the chapter of our reunion. love you, give the woofer loves for me

Jennifer said...

SO glad you're here! So proud of you and all the grown up decisions you're making. Mom

Jennifer said...

Oh and I wait...with baded breath for each post...What is baded? Or is it baited?