Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's my blog and I can say what I want to

I've taken on a part time nannying job for a bit to fill my time, make some money, and remind myself how much I love my mother. The children I watch all have very dynamic personalities. Most dynamic, ironically, is the second child. She has an older brother and a younger sister, both very close to her age. She seeks attention, validation, control, and acceptance. We will just call her Elyse. Bless her sweet soul.

I swear when I am hanging out with her it's like watching a home video of myself. Seems ridiculous that a child can be so independent yet needy and likeable while manipulative. I'll stop talking before I divulge more of my complex genetic makeup.

Bless my mother and father who talked me into acting normal since age 6, and taught me that if you don't like something about yourself you have the power to change it. And bless my future husband who gets to love mini-me's.

No comments: