Kyria and I have a reputation of giving people nicknames and them sticking. Here's some examples:
- Lauren Wright (Formerly Quesenberry): LQ, Larq, Lark, Larkin, Larkinberry, Qball
- Kyria Dial: Kiks, Kiki, Kikikins, Kinz, McKenzie, Mac, Mom, Ma, Mama
- Sir Henri Wentworth: SpecialSauce, Foxface, Furrball, Dumbass,
- Nikka Dial: Squeaks, Squeakers
- Carly Williams: Wee Wee, Carkeyz (not original but it stuck), babygirl, lover nugget, Crewmie, Mom, Mama, Ma, Mami, Willaims
- Melissa Layland: Crouton, smellorac, Elyse-Dials-Executive-Assistant and of course melorac (she gave that one to herself actually) (who does that?)
- Bailey High: Bails, Schmails, Schmelly, Smelly, Elyse-wannabe
- Jessica Maloney: yomaloney, yomo, yono, maloney, malone
- Luke Dial: Skeletor, LJ, Luigi, Sweegi, Sweegimous, Sweegimousity, Jimmer, Mr. Fredette
- Rod Dial: P Diddy, P Daddy, Daddy-Oh, Dr. Love, Did, Ditto.
- Everyone: nugget, nuggetville USA, meowmix
But I think the best one so far, is that of a new friend of the family. His name is Richard Davies. Most of his friends call him Rick. My mom calls him Davies. Neither Kyria or I could remember or liked the name Rick so we have two nicknames for him;
Both are used interchangably and will never go away. Welcome to the crew Santorum.