Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Favorites.


  1. New York Time quoted Dallin H. Oaks to help understand Mormon Style. See the article here. “There is nothing inherently wrong about long hair or beards, any more than there is anything inherently wrong with possessing an empty liquor bottle. But a person with a beard or an empty liquor bottle is susceptible of being misunderstood.” -Dallin H. Oaks

  2. Holiday parties coming soon. I've started shopping outfits. Including this little ditty by Suzy Chin for Maggy Boutique. Eeeeeeeekkk I die. And so will everyone when they see it!!! I think I might break it out this weekend and see where it takes me....

  3. I love my family. I love my friends. I love the beach. In three weeks I will be on the beach with my family and friends. I'm ready. My skin is ready. My six pack is almost ready.

No comments: