Monday, January 10, 2011

Spotlight

Meet Christian.

My smartest and wisest friend. There are two people in my life who I feel complete and unconditional love from, who I know have my best interests at heart, and who I can always rely on; my Dad and Christian. I made the mistake of telling Him that a couple years ago and I think he gloats in it now. Either way it's true and has always been. Christian started making me laugh the day I met Him freshman year and every time I talk to Him he makes me think and makes me laugh, in that order. He's got a lot going on in life with His relationship, graduating, family, and getting ready for law school in the fall but He always has time to talk to me during the day. He is great.

I was talking with Him today and of course, between the laughter and jokes he said something profound that I don't want to forget:

"The nice thing about life is that it's exciting regardless of how things turn out. Sometimes its hard, but it's also exciting- always new opportunities"

What a guy.

No comments: