Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just Thinking

Thinking about the girl that I used to be at 17. She was so niave. She was so friendly. She was so happy. She was so busy planning parties and making friends. I'm imvisioning that if you would have stopped her after 3rd period calculus where she just aced an exam headed to say hello to her friends while texting her boyfriend, it would go a little something like this.

Excuse me miss I’d like to tell you about your life in 6 years. She’d plop her cute little butt down in front of you and compliment your hair-do while waiting for you to speak. She might make a sassy comment and then laugh it off and flip her hair to cover up the second glance she just exchanged with a tall brunette..

And then you would tell her all the painful truths, and all the sweet joys and I think she would ask to stay young forever.

No comments: