Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Que Sera, Sera

I've been thinking about the silver lining, the bright side of life. Too often I think about the cloud or the dark side because that is what effects us in our immediate situation. Somehow, in hind sight, the most difficult circumstances end up being a blessing.

Let me explain. This originated yesterday when I received a picture message of the birth mom of the most recent addition to [our] family. Her name is Natalie and she is the miracle that reminds us all that God is in control. I looked at the picture my entire drive to work and felt overwhelming joy for this stranger's trials. What I feel bold enough to suggest was the biggest trial, and toughest decision of her life, yielded us a miracle.

Just like a friend who knows the right thing to say because of their struggles, I know there is purpose in every tough day, or week, or year. I feel grateful for my struggles because I know somewhere, someday, the hardest things in my life will bless someone else.

What Will Be, Will Be.

No comments: