Tuesday, September 8, 2009

gucci down to her feet just like me

I am happy. And I thought it would be a good time to blog because I typically blog when I'm depressed so the internet thinks I am not the chipper person that I am. I am happy because the sun is shining, and the weather is pretty and I live with my sister and best friend and yesterday we walked 8 miles around Provo because we thought it'd be fun (we were right). I am happy because I don't believe in being sad. Also because I am listening to Ingrid Michaelson's new cd which is MAGNIFICENT. I am happy because yesterday I bought a plane ticket to my favorite place ever and I like to travel! I am back at school and it's pretty weird to think I keep on moving around and I really don't like it but that it doesn't effect me anymore. Sometimes I think and am told that this is because I am numb but I think it is because I really have just learned to deal with uncommon amounts of change with internal consistency. You're jealous, right? That's because it's admirable. I can't even complain though because I love my life and all the opportunities and fun that I have. I love looking forward to things that are must like school and work and church. I love my sisters. Both my sister that I live with and watch movies all the time with and drive 45 minutes just to go to the gym with and laugh my head off with when other people would like us to be quiet. I also love my sister at home who dates and drives and texts me on a friday night because she put on a cute outfit and went to the movies by herself which just means she's a replica of me and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but all I know is that she's going to be okay.

Today is a good day.

No comments: