Thursday, October 23, 2008

good morning internet

I don't have time to write one of my famous frivolous rants. Reason being: I feel really sick and I have a lot to do and the sooner I leave and do those things, the sooner I will be checking out of my hotel and the sooner I will be driving to Austin and so my mom can hold me. I've been in this pattern were every night before I fall asleep I think about what would happen if I just stayed right in the slumbering state for a whole day, or week or something. Would the world still go on? Would I fail at life? Would I be fired? Wound they find a cure for cancer? Would they let McCain move into the White House? But then 7:55 rolls around and I realize that sleeping for more than 5 hours is just NOT something I'm capable of anymore. See, I thought that the older I got the more I would sleep- probably because I spend so much time with my grandma and she tricked me into thinking that she enjoys the 16 hours of sleep per night that she gets? What's the opposite of insomnia, because she has it. Maybe that's why she has to take all those pills, because she gets too much sleep. Or maybe she's just old and that's what we all have to look forward to. Pills and sleep. So far I'm sold.

No comments: