Tuesday, October 21, 2008

this was a waste of time

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Gossip Girl
3. Colbert Report
4. 24
5. Prison Break
6. Anderson Cooper 360
7. the O.C.
8. -

8 Things That Happened Today:

1. Submitted my first Proposal for a builder
2. Drove a LOT
3. Went to the Galleria, and broke my no shopping policy
4. Slept in. again.
5. bought an adorable high-waist silk embroidered skirt,
6. talked to Tim
7. supressed my desire to sleep with work!
8. missed summer

8 Favorite Places to Eat:

1. Chuy's
2. Cafe Rio
3. Jason's Deli
4. Mimi's
5. Taco Cabana
6. Cafe Rio
7. Martin's Cove
8. Tucano's

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:

1. The next time I do something good so I can rationalize buying myself the new Macbook
2. Wearing the aforementioned skirt somewhere!
3. My shows coming online so I can watch them
4. Christmas- scarves, hot chocolate, fires, cuddling, etc.
5. kicking butt and taking names at work tomorrow
6. moving into the cold again
7. sleeping! alone!
8. dancinggg

8 Things I am Passionate About:

1. my family
2. the sun
3. my friends- new and old
4. the gospel
5. shopping
6. walking around with a smile on my face
7. boyfriends
8. sleeping until 10

No comments: