Friday, July 25, 2008

I would never admit I'm currently listening to Miley Cyrus

I crave solitude, and once it is achieved I want my friends to come bridge the lonliness. I have exactly one pet peeve: liars. I have exactly one bad habit: lying. I go to the grocery store when I'm bored. I don't know what I want and desperately hope that when it comes along I will hold on for dear life. I have a strange relationship with my parents. It goes like this, I need/want/crave/seek for/ and constantly obtain their attention/approval/advice/comedy and goodliness. I also, however, have a learned need to do what people don't expect of me. I am usually able to fight this, but when I don't, all hell breaks loose. I currently sell pest control. It is the greatest, most stressful, most emotionally straining job I have ever had. I am judgmental. My largest inward battle has been to curve my judgments into something productive, like tolerance. I see things as they are. I have an ability to look past deceit, insecurity, and all that stupid crap people put off when they first meet you. Usually. Sometimes I'm just as fooled. People are flawed, and as soon as I realized that, I really started living. Unfortunately, that was just last week so I guess you could say I was born yesterday.

No comments: