Friday, July 4, 2008

will work for food

i give money to homeless men, i don't care if they're going to buy drugs or sex or alcohol with it, that's on their head. hip/hop is music and does take talent. there's a part of me that will always be 17 years old, because those were the most memorable days of my life. i learn lessons the hard way. i think black men are sexy. i hate spending over $20 on gas or groceries, but i don't flinch at a pair of $200 jeans. if there's a word to describe me, it hasn't been made yet. whatever it is, i bet tim peterson could spell it. seeing my parents makes any day better. everyday i realize i know less than i thought i did the day before. i am completely indecisive; however, i would rather make a decision, have it be the wrong one, and have to back track, than to stay at a standstill waiting to find the right decision. i love to genuinely laugh. if you inspire that reaction for me, i will keep you around. if i could do one thing for the rest of my life it wouldn't be to travel or fish everyday or eat whatever i want. it would be to do exactly what i'm doing and have been doing for the past 20 years. "When I go out of town, I call it a trip because my whole life is a vaction."

No comments: